20041023

evening and lonely

I am still at my parents house. Its 9:30 and I am alone. My sister is usually here and we giggle and have fun, but she isn't home. I watched a movie called "Pride and Prejudice" its an LDS take on the story i guess. (Since the characters are LDS and talk about the Ensign and even has a scene at church...) it was an excellent movie.

We went to a baby shower for my cousin and it was pretty fun. I didn't win any games, oh well. I don't think I ever have except right after Rhayn was born. Holding Collin REALLY made the baby lust kick in. Oh, its awful! I really hope Will and I don't have trouble conceiving a baby. I want another one so badly.

I guess I should go to bed. I don't have any reason to be online, and I really don't have a lot to say.
Goodnight.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...