20060716

stuff

It was nice, really nice to get out of the house, be kid-free and relax at a meal and watch a movie. It was great fun to watch it with Hairball. I am thankful for her being there for me, in my hour of need (and GRATEFUL to her wonderful hubby for watching her monster so she could go out with me!)

The movie was good, I am not going to say awesome or wonderful or anything. It leaves you hanging so badly that you do exit the theater feeling totally jipped. How could they do that to Jack Sparrow? Huh? I mean with the way they leave it you know he will be ok, and oddly there is the feeling that he just MIGHT get the girl (huh... never thought of that one.) But still it was as bad as Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring's ending- as in a NON-ENDING.

Today is Will's birthday. I am not sure what we are doing if anything. I made him breakfast, and we gave him some gifts (an small ocotillo, a cactus from Rhayn and a globe.) Currently he is playing CIV 4. He said 2 hours, and I am waiting for him to stop so we can hang out as a family. I know that to him, birthdays are better left alone. We fight often on them, because of depression. He is never happy, and I understand that as a child they were not happy times. It still bothers me a little that he can't enjoy the day, just for Rhayn's sake. She loves birthdays. It was hard for her to wait the few days from when I told her that his birthday was coming until it actually arrived. She knew of his presents and struggled SO much to NOT tell him. Secrets are not her forte.

Bug is still sick. Her eyes seem better but its now a head cold. Her eyes are still a tiny bit goopy, and her nose is dripping. She has a fever and its miserable. Last night I spent most of the night sleeping in our lazyboy so she would be upright enough to breathe. Right now she is sitting in my lap, a ball of hot, gnawing away on a pencil. Poor little girl. It seems like she is ALWAYS sick! It makes me wonder- because Rhayn was never ill. Then again she didn't put everything in her mouth like Bug does. I am pretty sure she got this illness at the play area of the mall on Monday. Oh well, she'll be better soon, right?!!

Well I am off to help Rhayn take a shower, she is having a bad day.

5 comments:

Elise said...

No problem. We should do it more often with no kids. And what are talking about, just forget the ending of the movie and say "that movie is so freaking AWESOME!!!" yeah, i'm a geek. oh well.

Briep said...

In a strange way I want him to get the girl. Humm... I need the next to come out:-(

Elise said...

But Orlando needs a woman too!!! Maybe he will end up with the creepy VooDoo chick. She seemed to want him tee hee.

Briep said...

I will be with orlando;-)

leaner said...

um, yeah I am sure that poor Orlando wouldnt be alone. (Um, what about me?! LOL... its so hard to decide who is hotter- Orlando or Johnny!)
Actually didn't find voodoo chick all that creepy, if she brushed her teeth, she would have been a pretty hot gothic chick...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...