20041104

only one more day`

Will comes home tomorrow!
YIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!
We thought he was coming home today, but he called Monday night and said their flight wasn't until Friday. Its kind of better since I had a nice flu like thing going on. I feel 80% better now. Hopefully I will wake up 100% better tomorrow. I am so glad that its almost time to go get him! I think in 24 hours I will be nervous.... oh wait I AM nervous!

Other than his homecoming- nothing exciting is going on here. Its cooled off so we've had the house opened up nearly all day/night. It feels good to not have the air on at all! (Good on the bank account also!) I am glad we have ceiling fans- they keep the air moving and that helps it feel great in here!

Rhayn is still obsessed w/ Lazy Town. Its not too bad. I didn't like it at first but its grown on me. I want to find a soundtrack for it (and maybe other nick shows) but so far haven't found much online. So I am figuring that I'll have to wait for it.

I suppose I should get stuff done today. I cleaned our upstairs yesterday- bathrooms and all. Now I just have to clean up downstairs and the house is clean! That should only take an hour to do all of the way. SO I'll get to that now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...