20041104

countdown

Its only tonight and then we get to pick up Will at the airport. I am so excited. I don't think I'll sleep well tonight at all!
I have so much to say when he gets here, but I want to hear all about his time first but I will surely be unable to stop myself from blabbering.
Its so exciting having not seen him in 9 weeks, that seems like such a long time but it went by (for me) so quickly. It felt like it would never end when it first started! I am so ready for it to be over!
So now, I must try to take up my time tonight. Tomorrow will be here shortly-

I went to IHOP for lunch, the hostess seated me right away. I sat for 20 mins, looking at the menu and talking to Rhayn. The hostess came back and asked if I had been helped. I told her no. She said she would go get the manager because my waitress had been told that I was there and was standing a little ways a way chatting up w/ her friends. The manager comes over and says that he will "get my meal" (FREEBIE!) he gets my drinks. The waitress finally comes over and she is crap- seriously the lady was an awful waitress. So finally she went home (I guess it was the end of her shift.) I get a new waitress who was slightly better. Pretty fun....

Then we went to Ross, and picked up some crap. I checked out and the guy helped me out to my car. I guess I forgot something because when I came out of Target one of my items was there on my windshield. Great service- huh?

All in all I had a nice day. We got a bunch of Halloween crap for 75% off. Including some baskets that had liners for Halloween and Autumn. So they can still be used for another month! Yippeee.

I need to get off of here and try to snuggle down and relax. I am so um- anxious about tomorrow- I just don't want to think about it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...