20090209

Count Down- 5 (days to go.)

Another day down. Gwennie and I spent the morning picking up some things at Costco. Then we cam home and I cleaned, like seriously cleaned, my bathroom. (Only 2 more of those to go, Why do I have 3 toilets to clean?) I meant to get my bedroom carpet cleaned, too. But that didn't happen.

Its been drizzling on and off all day, which has been pleasant. However the humidity has made the air quite chilly. Its basically supposed to be in the low 60s for the next week. It snowed in the high country (Flagstaff and around the Grand Canyon.) Next Wednesday we are going up there to see the Grand Canyon, since Will has never been. Hopefully there is still a lot of snow on the ground, because that would be neat to see.

Tomorrow I have to finish the upstairs cleaning- my carpet, Rhayn's bathroom. I have my class at the YMCA. Hopefully Gwennie will cooperate better this time. Last week, she clung to me and screamed when I tried to leave. She was miserable. It made it hard for me to leave her. I bribed her with ice cream. I know, bad mom. I really needed to go work out, really needed it and the ice cream bribe helped a little. I still walked out of the day care area with her screaming. I could hear it until I turned the corner to the aerobics room. Fingers crossed that this week will be better. Next week, she can stay home with Daddy (yes!) and won't have to deal with that.

4 comments:

bodaat said...

What kind of class are you taking? What day are you shaving your legs? :) You don't need to answer the last question...just teasing cos I'm so happy for you!

tif-do said...

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only AZ resident that has never been to the Grand Canyon.

Anonymous said...

I am loving this rain and the coolness. At last it feels like winter. You will feel that even more after you spend some time at a snowy Grand Canton next week!

leaner said...

Zumba. Its great.

I am still considering waxing... just to try it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...