20071121

Ouch

Yoga on Monday was so brutal that even now, I hurt. We hardly did anything this evening, but I hurt, everywhere. Maybe that was part of the lead pillow I felt was on my chest recently.

Will and I are talking again. Life is good again. I had a great morning. My friend J, gave me cookies and some nail jewels (which is funny, I look at the nail jewels often, but never buy them for myself.) I adore her, she makes me feel good about myself, and I hope that I return the favor.

Then I saw an old birth circle friend, who came up to me and gave me a hug. You never think someone as awesome as her would remember little old me. Apparently she did, which was a major confidence boost.

I have to say that today was one of those days that just makes you realize life is good. And I totally needed a day like that. And I have tomorrow and family coming over to look forward to! Yeah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...