20070104

New Year Sickies?

Gwennie started last year with her first cold. So why would I think this year would be different? It even seems to be the same cold. She has drippy nose and oozy eyes. She is up coughing and wants to be held constantly. She is still working on her teeth, they haven't popped out yet. So she also wants to chew on a Binky (I think she is sucking it as well.)

We went to the zoo today, I warned Meh Meh that Gwennie was sick (for Madder's sake.) It was a lovely day out, the weather was perfect. Too bad our kids were all, well in need of a nap!

I have a few great pics but Blogger is sucking and I need to tend to my little sickie...

3 comments:

Joxer's Human said...

Poor kid. I really feel for her. I've been sick for the past three weeks! I was just getting over it, and then yesterday it came BACK!! But it's just in my chest so I can deal with it.. Wish I had someone around to take care of my sick ass... :)

abeNanna said...

Even though the kids were sick we did have a nice time.

Amie said...

Hey, I know this is a little late in asking, but I read somewhere yesterday that you should ask someone's permission before linking their site on yours. So is it OK that I have a link to your page? Lemme know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...