20070102

Mama Says Om: uberlist

My ABC uberlist for 2007

Accept things I can not change

Bake bread
Create a space I want to spend time
Don’t yell as much
Eat foods that make me feel better
Forgive and forget
Grow a garden
Help out at Rhayn’s school more
Instill a better fashion sense in my girls (and myself!)
Joke more
Knit (or at least finish my one knitting project)
Love unconditionally
Make time for LEANER, alone
Never stop learning, and taking classes
Open my heart to friends who are probably already there
Please my husband more
Quit worrying about perfection, strive for Happiness instead
Respect other people’s ideas more
Stick my neck out to make friends
Turn off the TV more
Understand my girls needs and wants more
Vocabulary (that is- to increase it, and use the words I know)
Write
eXpress my feelings more
Yell even less (I know its on here twice, but its REALLY important!)
Zealous, Zesty, zingy zippy, words I should learn to live by.

Mama Says Om: uberlist

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great list! 3 cheers for 2007!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...