20041105

Home again

I picked him up at the airport around 1 pm. He called at 12:30 to say "I'm here" so we raced down there.
Then we drive home.
He makes some calls gets on the computer to check email and other stuff.
Now he has been asleep for nearly 2 1/2 hours. I know he said he didn't get any sleep last night.... but I guess I wanted his attention for at least a few minutes. :(
He also has to report to base here in the morning. So much for our leisurely morning that I had hoped for.
I don't really know what to think. Its strange having him home and well I am a little weirded out by it. I want him here that is not the issue. Its more that I had gotten so used to him not being here and so used to being alone with Rhayn all of the time. Now its just different and something we have to get used to again. I don't really know what I expected. Maybe more of a warm welcome from him, but he seems so out of it, so different. I know its just been weird and hard for him hopefully it all gets better.
I miss my husband so much. I want him to be back to normal NOW! But I will let him sleep. I think its harder for Rhayn to let him sleep than it is for me. She keeps saying "daddy its morning time wake up its not dark!"
haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...