20041020

long day? short day

It was a weird day. I only had one dream that was strange.
It was the weekend and I was getting ready to go to my parents house. I heard the doorbell and it was Will. He was home on a "day pass" and for some reason his base was only 1 1/2 hours away, so he came home. I acted like he did it all of the time, but my mind was racing as was my heart. I was so excited to see him. Then we went for ice cream and ran into an old friend of mine who I know is in Iraq. When I saw him we started talking. Vicente was wearing HIGH HEELS!

So strange. I wish only in my dream that I had acted as happy to see Will as I felt in my dream! I wonder if I will be able to show him how much I missed him when he gets off of the plane. I know I am not good at it, but I want to show him how happy I am to see him. I know that Rhayn will run up to him and hug him. I just hope I don't cry too much!

I am such a silly person. There is this John Michael Montgomery song that kills me, "Letters from Home" so I found the video online and watched it and bawled. Then I figured that while I was crying I would watch the video for "A Little Girl" man it made me bawl, too!
I am going to post it in another one. Its such a powerful song.

There is another song that gets me. Darryl Worley "Awful, beautiful Life" it has this one line in it We said a prayer for Cousin Michael in Iraq We're all aware that he may never make it back We talked about the way we missed his stupid jokes And how he loved to be a soldier more than most and I hear that line and I cry. I feel so afraid that my brother won't come home. OR that my husband will be deployed after he gets home and he may never come home. It scares me so much to think that I could lose people who are so near to me. I have never dealt w/ death. Well my grandpa's both died but I was like 8. That was a long time ago. Its such a lonely feeling to wonder and worry if your family member is coming home. I never really thought I would have to feel this way. I am going to go and stop crying because its causing me to have a headache. I think I've cried more in the last few months than I have in my whole life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...