20041012

beginning

Hi, My name is Leaner. I live in the desert southwest and have a daughter who is 3 1/2. I have always kept a journal, but never thought about starting one of these until a friend/ relative of mine showed me hers. I thought- hey, I should start one. I could REALLY use an outlet for my thoughts and feelings.

I am 26 yrs old (will be 27 next month) my husband is 27. He joined the Army National Guard and is currently in Basic Training until the beginning of November. I miss him so much, its been hard on me and our daughter. I can not imagine if he were deployed! Its hard enough having 9 weeks apart!

I am a stay at home mom, and I love it. I feel like I am artistic, I love to paint and draw. I hope to someday have that support me. (yeah right- long shot I know, but everyone has to have a dream of some sort, right?)

My life revolves around my daughter. I can't imagine how I lived before her. Its so hard to picture what I would be doing if I hadn't met her father! Those two are the best things in my life. I am pretty close to my family too. I know that without them I wouldn't have been able to get through this time away from my dh.

One of my brothers (I have 3) is stationed in Tikrit, Iraq. It has been hard on the family because of him being there. Luckily he has never been around during anything bad. He feels that Heavenly Father is protecting him from harm. I hope that he is right. He also told us not to worry that he will make it home safely. He only has 2 years left in the military. I also have 2 cousins over there.

My dh's best friend is also in Iraq, he is in Baghdad. He has only been there a few weeks. I worry more about his wife and baby girl. Its so hard and the war is such a hard thing to know understand. I don't know if I support the war, but I support our troops, they are our brothers friends sons daughters and children and spouses. How can we not support our families?
I don't know who I am voting for.

I want more children. I am hoping for 2 more. I want another girl and a boy. I want my daughter to have a sister. My sister and I are pretty close, considering we are 9 years apart (I am older) I wanted her so badly when I was a kid. I must admit that as a teenager I was awful and treated her awfully (my whole family, too.) But I am trying to make up for it now. I can only hope that as time goes by, she and I stay as close!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...