20190306

18 years

Dear Rhayn,

Today you turned 18 years old. Today you became an adult. How did this happen so fast? I am sitting here trying to figure out where time went and I'm just stunned.

This birthday is hitting me so hard. I mean, you've been so responsible lately and have always been such an old soul, that I know you'll rock this adult thing, but I'm still not ready.

I miss my little girl, my Rhayny-day. I miss your stories and silly songs.

This year you've been attending college during your senior year, taking advantage of the school districts new early college program. It's been prefect for you, because you're much more mature than the average senior. I think in many ways, you are more mature than I am even now. 

I really can't wait to see where you go in life. I know you are already making better choices than I ever did.

Keep it up, kiddo, you have the world stretched out in front of you.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...