20130601

37 weeks


I am 37 weeks pregnant. 37 weeks is "full term" of course I will likely have another 3-5 weeks to go. This is good because for the next 2 weeks I am a single mom while Will is away at training.

Today isn't a great day. I can feel my panic rising. I feel hot (duh, Arizona? Summer?) but more than that, I feel like the world is crushing me. Last week I spent time in the ER because of this feeling, so at least I am pretty sure there is nothing that can be done and I just have to wait it out. It is, however, exhausting. I am exhausted.

I am also very much ready to meet this wee one. I want to see her sweet face. I want to smell her neck and head. I want to hold her. Also I really want ME back. I want to eat without feeling sick. I want to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...