20121201

Who will help make the tamales?

It is the first day of December. And I have so much to do!
I still haven't done much shopping, though most of it will be online this year (I miss shopping at lots of fun stores!)

I have our cards but am hand addressing them and am only 1/3 of the way through. I am not smart enough to figure out how to do it with our printer- maybe next year! Plus I wrote about the baby on the card and there is this small part of me that is totally terrified to send them and have something bad happen. I have another scan coming up soon and a part of me is waiting for that to send out the cards. It would still give them plenty of time to get there in time for Christmas, if I did that.

Since Will is gone and we are in Sierra Vista, I am looking for new traditions. Today was the Winter Faire at the girls' old school and I am so sad that we didn't get to go. But I just found a Tuba Christmas thing in Tombstone in a couple of weeks (that my old band director is playing in) and I am thinking that would be a lot of fun, because Tombstone is 17 miles away and always fun.

There are tamales to make. I am not sure if we'll make the drive to my mom's to make them, or if I can beg enough for her to come down and make them here. Or maybe I'll have to get some friends here to help out (not fun to make them alone!)

I need to make a list and see what I need to do now and hopefully- get some things done so it can really start feeling like Christmas around here.

1 comment:

tif-do said...

I love tamales at Christmas time, but I'm way to lazy to make them. Sometimes if I'm lucky I will run into someone selling them outside the grocery store.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...