20121129

Nearly 11 weeks along

And feeling craptastic!

Last night Rhayn had a late night soccer game (7pm on a school night!) So we didn't get home until 8:30. We all went straight to bed, but I just did not sleep well. I kept waking up, popping up, WIDE awake even though I hadn't had caffeine late.

This morning we all slept in until after 7am, usually the girls get up and get themselves ready and to the bus stop by 7:15. Both were still snoozing away at that time though.

The smell of toast fresh out of the toaster makes me want to hurl. Gwen insists on having toast most every morning, too. So I have to try not to think about it. Natalie wanted toast, but I gave her plain bread with butter. I also can't handle the smell of peanut butter at. all.

Last night's craptastic sleep is totally going to make today suck. I have already gagged this morning and all I want to do it go back to bed, instead I am getting dressed to go to the grocery store, you know, so we have some food in the house to eat later on today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...