20101129

Gratitude Monday


This week I am thankful for
  • being 24 weeks along. 6 months in, 4 months to go. Baby lets me know "she" is there with pokes and jabs all of the time. This is reassuring since once again this morning I had a little bit of spotting.
  • my mad sewing skillz. At Rhayn's school they have a winter faire, and we are asked to donate a number of items for it. I love making things and having a reason makes me happy. (See the above Dala horse ornaments that I made yesterday.)
  • Will. Yesterday when I felt miserable and could barely breath he took Rhayn and her friend to a birthday party. It was nice to be able to rest, knowing that they were safe and taken care of.
  • my girls. Rhayn has been a huge help while I have been sick, so has Gwennie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...