I am grateful for
- being 17 weeks along. The daily thumps and kicks and pokes are amazing. Sometimes I like to lay still just to feel baby move. I also look forward to the girls and Will being able to feel Baby move, but for now, its all for me and the selfish part of me loves that.
- four day weekends. I still have another day home with Rhayn, and that is great. We have plans to go to the zoo tomorrow.
- busy Saturdays. Gwennie had a game, then a friend's birthday party and finally a trip to my parents' house for Madder and MellyBelly's luau birthday party. Which involved-
- holding babies. I got to hold my sweet new niece Savannah while she slept and fussed. Then I got to hold my BFB* nephew, Dougie. He has to be about the cutest little boy I know. I could seriously hold him all day. (My muscles would hurt, he's a true BFB.)
- getting hand-me-down clothes. Notice the picture above? That is a super cute cowgirl outfit that Elise gave to Gwennie. The shirt was too big for her but the skirt fit, Rhayn wanted to match her and put on the shirt.
- phone calls from friends I haven't heard from in a while. I don't always answer our phone, simply because I am not always in the mood to talk. Emails and text messages are better and will probably get a quicker response. I am not a phone person, haven't really enjoyed phone conversations in a long time. But just hearing her voice made my day.