20100319

Another week in Pictures

This week has been miserable for me. At least it was spring break and I was able to take some time for myself. Monday- we went to my grandma's house to meet our newest family member (and to announce the arrival of another, but I wrote about that already.) This little guy wasn't even 6 pounds, but everything about him is perfection.

Tuesday- worst day of the week. Doctor appointment, bleeding and pain.

Wednesday- some friends asked if the girls and I wanted to go to the zoo. We went even because I knew I needed to get out of the house. I think I overdid it a little considering what my body was going through but the kids had a great time. I held it together fairly well. All I really wanted to do was curl in a ball and cry. Have you ever noticed how many pregnant women and new babies there are at the zoo?

Rhayn and a few of her classmates walked around singing:
"Kookabura sits in the old gum tree,
Merry merry king of the bush is he,
laugh kookabura, laugh kookaburra
Gay your life must be!"
It was really cute, they stopped in front of the new Komodo Dragon exhibit and sang loudly while doing a rockette-style dance.


Thursday- Rhayn had stayed the night at a friend's house. Gwennie and I went over to hang out with them. After that we came home and finished the laundry. I was wallowing in self pity and emotions when my mom called and asked if I wanted to do some late night geo-caching. I gladly took the diversion and we drove around Tempe reading historical markers.

1 comment:

abeNanna said...

First of all that is probably the best picture of me you have ever put on your blog (LOL).

I am so glad that we were able to go out and spend some time just the two of us. Dad has been worried about you and just wanted you to know that everything WILL be all right.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...