20100320

Thoughts and a Paramore Video

There is so much going on in my head, but honestly I don't even know where to start writing it. The past couple days have been hard. But its better. I finally talked to Will about what I need. He was giving me space, but I needed affection and closeness. I needed him to treat me like he normally does. I had a really good cry last night, but it put those emotions closer to the surface and its made me feel on the verge of crying a couple of times today.

I think I am feeling better about all of this. I am starting to look forward and just yesterday I was not even able to do that. Last night was so bad that for a while I lay there in tears wondering if anyone would even miss me if I was gone, it was a low point. Luckily it didn't last long. There are still a lot of emotions that I will have to work through but I know that we can get pregnant, I know that I can carry a baby, and it will all be okay in the end.

Let me leave you with a great song that I am really digging at the moment. I love the singer of Paramore (Brick by Boring Brick). Its a long one but the video is pretty (Gwennie loves it.) Enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...