20091217

How Lovely to be a Woman...

The wait is well worth while. (Video from Bye Bye Birdie with Ann-Margret)

Ha ha. What a lie. How crappy to be a woman. Its a miserable thing most of the time.

My monthly came early this month, two days in fact. It came in full force with a migraine, cramps and a bright red "HELLO!" while at Target (and away from my friendly Diva Cup.) I just went and logged my period start date on MyMonthlyCycles, and noticed that Will and I need to be extra careful this month, unless I want another end of September baby (um, that means you, too daCheese! *wink wink). I know that lots of people have children with birth dates close but I don't like that idea. My parents managed to "get it on" all throughout the year and none of us even share a birth month! (Although my husband and one of my brothers share a birth date.) I liked not sharing even a birth month.

Now I am going to sit on the couch for a litle while before I need to have us out the door for Rhayn's winter concert.

3 comments:

Briep said...

I know for some reason these next two months are my months.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...