20090805

Because I want to blog, but don't have much to say.

Lets see... what is going on in our lives? Not a whole lot. This week Rhayn is at camp from 9 until 4 every day. But I am a little unhappy with what they are doing. I was under the impression that they would be taught good things, like self defense, and nutrition. But so far they swim all morning, climb the rock wall, and paint their nails. Oh, and today a really girly place called "Girly Girlz" came and did their hair. She is having a good time, and is not home complaining about being bored, so I guess that is one good thing.


Yesterday while she was at camp, my Dad came over and helped me fix my sprinklers and clean up the yard a bit. All in the 114 degree heat. While I was taking a short break I found this little guy running on my tree. I put my hand in his way and he ran right onto it. Isn't he just the cutest thing? I had to turn my camera onto the super macro setting to get this picture.

Last weekend we went out to eat and I took this picture of Gwennie. I love the reflection of her smile.

And yes, I am out of stuff to say. And honestly I really am trying to keep myself calm about Will coming home, so not thinking about it too much. Well, I am thinking about it a lot, but trying to remain zen about it. I am doing a pretty good job... for the most part... most of the time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...