20090713

Oh NO! A Monster! Oh wait, its ok.

A monster or two lives in our house. But there is no fear about it.

One night Gwennie was having a hard time going to sleep, instead of the mean sister that I was (sorry Dacheese!) she told Gwennie that there was monster who would protect her. Apparently there is a witch who comes and gives you bad dreams, the monster keeps the witch at bay.

Also the monster leaves presents in the morning. (These are usually "jewels" and small trinkets that magically appear from Rhayn's stuff.) I think the presents are left if you sleep well, or go to sleep. I am not sure.

Gwennie talks to her monster all of the time. The two girls tell me that the monster is right there. Gwennie's monster is a girl and I think Rhayn's is a boy. But Rhayn doesn't talk to hers.

I asked Gwennie about her monster, this is what she had to say:

"My monster colors and she turns on movies. My monster leaves me presents if I go to sleep. She looks like fruit, and she has wings and looks like a rainbow Pegasus but you can't see her, she has dark wings that are nice. She looks like a pony, but she doesn't. "

3 comments:

Jess said...

Awwwww! What a good big sister. I was never that nice as a sibling. Plus, she has a fantastic imagination, which is awesome!

Alicia said...

Awwww! I think that's so sweet and imaginative. And Gwennie's description sounds like something out of "A Wrinkle in Time".

Anonymous said...

That is precious...really it is. What a wonderful big sister. Lucky momma! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...