20080417

Watercolors

I get to brag just a little, alright? I like to paint, but get to do so rarely. I just wanted to post a couple of watercolors that I did a while back. I know they are not perfect, but with no formal training, I feel like I did a nice job.

Gwennie was painting with me, that is why she has a green glob on her forehead. I love the way Rhayn's eyes came out. Those are her eyes, so pretty. Gwen's eyes are not so rich, the blue of her eyes is more gray. Both of these are from pictures taken Rhayn's first day of 1st grade. Will calls that picture of Gwennie, the Orchid.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are SO good, I am impressed! I don't know much about art, but I think watercolors are pretty hard right? Would being an artist be your dream profession?

Amie said...

wow, good work!

purplelurple said...

I think they are beautiful. They really look like the girls.

leaner said...

Thanks everyone. I like to get a little praise now and then.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...