Since Will was here last week, we ate meat every day. We ate a lot of cow. A LOT. I love steak, don't get me wrong, but while he was gone before we rarely ate meat. I had the girls down to once or twice a week. And it was good. I felt good, all those tasty vegetables. I mean there are so many! And tofu, if prepared properly, is nummy. While he was here, well lets just say, my normal regularity was backed up, from eating differently.
I am changing our diet. I am taking the family not to complete vegetarian, but to partial.
- I will not serve them meat more than twice a week.
- I will make sure our meals involve more than one vegetable.
- I will feel better about myself and the way I eat.
- I will make fresh bread at least once a week.
- I will not feed them McDonalds (which I HATE, but they love and we eat there once a month.)