20070327

It is going to be a busy week. Will's sisters from Idaho (two of them) will be visiting, as well as a niece. Will is the second to youngest in his family, and has sisters who could almost be our parents (not quite, since my parents are young.) His parents are old enough to be our grandparents. His dad is only eleven years younger than my wonderful Grandma.

Anyway, with the sisters here we should not be sitting around the house. Will has even taken the time off. I have met one of them before, but not the other, so that will be interesting. I am hoping we stay fairly busy and therefore keep all from being bored.

I really do not have a lot to say at the moment, because well, I don't want to get into the silly fight that Will and I are having. But hey, it happens, and we will both get over it soon. I just hope it is very soon. He is sulking around the house and ignoring me like I am a dirty diaper (which I can smell that someone has right now.) I could use his help getting the house clean. I think I am almost done, just have to vacuum the downstairs.

But for now, I am off to find some lunch!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...