20061115

Blanket

Gwennie is not picky about which one it is, but she loves a blanket to carry around. Especially when she isn't feeling well, or is tired. So right now, she is holding her dolly and a receiving blanket I have pulled out for her (regular blankets are too big to hold in her hand.)

Gwennie always has rashes. We stopped using cloth diapers for a short while to see if that was it, but the rash went and came the same. I really think it is from acidic foods. As an infant she was very sensitive to tomato products, when I ate them. So it makes sense that she is more sensitive to foods. When she poops right now, and screams like it is burning her. I am not sure what we have been eating that is bothersome, but I suppose I should find out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...