20061027

Another day


Today I feel- blah. I had a ton of things- little things to sew this morning. I had to sew our last name on a few of Will's army crap, and his lieutenant bar on a few other things.

I have a bit of a headache, so I took medicine which is just making me feel out of it. Ugh, its just not a good day, maybe I can get Gwennie to take a nap with me. That would be heaven!

Here is a picture of Rhayn's class at lunch time. Gwennie loves sitting on the bench next to sister and sharing some tasty treats. You can't totally see him, but the boy in the orange shirt sitting 2 people away from Rhayn is M, the boy that Rhayn really likes. I guess I don't blame her, he is really nice, and has way cool hair. She always walks around saying "I love M!" I can't say whether or not he likes her, I haven't asked him, but its a super cute little crush... I guess she is old enough for that. I remember mine clearly- it was kindergarten, and I think his name was Micheal.

1 comment:

Briep said...

I did not have my crush till like 5th grade. Everyone has them at different times or maybe I am just weird! He did like me back though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...