20041119

nearly 27

I can not believe my birthday is Monday! It seems like it was just yesterday!
I have been feeling sick all day, I want to curl up in a ball and cry, but it would make my head hurt more. I tried taking sometime for pain and it didn't seem to help. Maybe some outside time would make me feel better (ie- walking to get the mail.)

Rhayn can be so good when I am sick, she will just occupy herself so that lazy mom can sleep for abit on the couch. I am so glad that she is such a good kid! Now that she is nearly 4 she is so easy to be with. But she has entered the dreaded WHY stage. Everything is why! Oh man! it gets so frustrating! I swear that I NEVER understood it before- I mean I have been around the WHY stage, but it was NEVER MY child!!!
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...