20041107

another morning alone

Will had to report for duty very early this morning. The "friggin' crack of dawn" I think he called it. Which means he was up at 4 am. I wasn't sleeping well so I got up w/ him. When he left I went back to bed, and my sweet Rhayn let me sleep in until 8:30 (thank you!) so now its nearly 10 and I still have yet to get up and do anything! Lazy me!
Poor Will had to march around in the cold wet day outside, its been raining a bit all morning. I hope he it ok.

I told him I would make him curry tonight. Mmmmmm. While he was gone I never made curry, just because I had no one to enjoy it with. Its not my most favorite food, but I like it quite a bit. I especially like MY curry. I blend the spices and make it how I like it! :)

Well I must get up and at 'em. I need to go to the store and pick up garlic and Shrek 2. I also want to go out to eat for lunch, because I am feeling a tad bit stir crazy! lol. Poor Will hasn't had a chance to feel stir crazy yet!
I wish he was here so I could cuddle on the couch with him!
:(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...