20140306

The first teenager

Thirteen years ago I became a mom. Thirteen years ago, in the bright daylight in a dark hospital room, she came into this world, surrounded by her grandparents and her great-grandma. She, who I never knew I wanted. She with big bright blue eyes and so. much. hair.

For thirteen years I've watched her grow into a woman. I have stood by while she has made mistakes and accomplishments. I've witnessed her growing into a wonderful person. I am always amazed at the person she has become, her sense of humor, her exuberance.

For 4 years she was an only child but having sisters has been wonderful for her. She is an amazing big sister. She is responsible and  rarely needs help remembering.

She is kind and big hearted.

I can't wait to watch her blossom even more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...