20130402

24 Month Newsletter- Natalie

Dear Natalie,

Even though sometimes you get called Bratalie and you really can be a brat, we love you so much. You are such a fun little girl.

Nothing is stopping you. Doors unlocked or locked, you are outside all of the time. In the mud. A girl after my own heart. You can't yet open the fridge but you get food for yourself when I am not looking from the pantry.

You love your big sisters, you call Rhayn "nane!" or "thithter!" and Gwennie is "Denny!" You call the baby "Abby" and yes that is a name on my list. You talk all of the time though you still use that "no" word more than we'd like.

Yes, you are still nursing a few times a day. Mostly in the morning while we cuddle and I drink my coffee and usually at night after we read a book and before you drink some water. Then you go to sleep, sometimes with me, other times alone in my bed. But I move you to your bed before I go to sleep at night. You were sleeping through the night for a while, but lately you've been waking up 3-4 times crying. I pull you close to me and snuggle with you until you calm down, then put you back in your space. Last night I was unable to sleep so I was on the couch in the living room and I heard your soft "mama! mama!" cry from the bedroom. Thankfully it didn't take much to calm you. I just wish you'd go back to sleeping through the whole night.

For your birthday we bought some cupcakes and had a playdate at the park with some of your little friends. You had a great time and ended the party soaked by a water fountain. We made pasta for dinner (your favorite) and had cupcakes. You loved the singing and blew out your candle like a pro!

My sweet girl, when I was pregnant with you and for the first year I thought you would always be my baby. I can't believe that, not only do you get to be a big sister, you will have a sibling close in age who will be your very best friend. While I am really enjoying this time with you now, I look forward to seeing the 2 of you together growing up. What a wonderful thing this is for you.

I love you,
Always,
mama

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...