20121218

Gratitude

This week I am grateful for
~13 weeks along. A good ultrasound last week that showed a perfect little one growing in there. S/he was opening his/her mouth and hiccuping, flipping and wiggling. It was awesome. Entering the second trimester now or soon. I am never sure. All I know is that by Saturday I can say I am in the second trimester and not have to worry that I may be a little early.
If I wear a tight shirt- I actually look like I'm slightly pregnant. This may be because I didn't lose the usual 10 or so pounds because of puking in the first 12 weeks.
~easing of early pregnancy illness. 
~rain, snow and cold. It feels more Christmas-y when it is chilly outside.
~frost on the ground that makes the morning sparkle. 
~only a few more days until Will gets home.
~only a week until Christmas. 
~An anatomy scan scheduled for January 21st, and finding out that the girls have that day off so they'll get to go see the baby! And we'll find out that another girl will be joining our family. 
~Feeling an odd sense of happiness when thinking that this one will (most likely) be a girl, too. I look at Natalie and think, she'll have a little sister, who will be close to her age, who will look up to her. They'll share clothes and toys and love each other so very much. And that might be just perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board
and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.

I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
Feel free to visit my web page :: Exhaust fan

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://pharmacypills.atspace.co.uk/buy-amitriptyline-canada/purchase-endep-Melbourne.html]purchase endep Melbourne[/URL]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...