20121108

Napping woes.

I do not know what to do with Natalie right now. She won't nap unless she's on me, and nursing, but she falls asleep nursing and bites down. My nips are in so much pain. Yesterday and today I've attempted to stick her in bed for nap and let her cry it out, but 45 minutes later she still won't be asleep she will just have cried that whole time.

And when I let her out she wants to nurse.... and again with the biting and the soreness. Gwen never did this. And at this age would still let me just hold her to fall asleep and most of the time I could easily put her down.

And honestly I am worn out. I feel so overwhelmed by life and everything we have going on that I just want to cry. I want to curl into the fetal position and cry. I want just a little bit of quiet but it doesn't happen because she won't nap. I feel like a rotten mom, like this is all my fault which does not help me. She is, most of the time, a sweet girl and I love her so much, but I need a break. And not just an hour to go to the dentist.

I thought she's fall asleep in the car on the way home from the grocery store, but no. She might have if I drove around for another 10 minutes. But I can't do that. And I can't take this. 

I do not know what to do. And I'm sure no one has ideas because this is my own doing... but really I just needed to vent about it before I explode.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...