20121122

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday, my 35th birthday.

This morning I slept in, and got up at 7:30. Then had a slow leisurely morning (the whole day actually was like that, nice and calm).

 The girls and I decorated the tree. I had set it up yesterday. We didn't have turkey, Will smoked a brisket and I made green bean casserole. (*I also threw both of them up.)
 After dinner I opened my presents. I received a turtle necklace from Gwennie, nice pair of slippers from Rhayn, a beautiful painting of quail (from Rhayn to the whole family I'll post a picture of that later, it is so cool), a pair of Fatbaby boots that I've had my eye on for a while, a nice purple track jacket, a fuzzy robe, and an ornament that Gwen made.
 It was an excellent birthday. Really the only thing that could have made it better would be- not *puking and having our friends over. I miss my friends.
 But I got to spend the day with this guy and that was good, he did so much today to make my day special.
 We finished off the day eating this cake that Rhayn made and watching The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus (best claymation movie, if you've never seen it, please do, or at least read the book, it is written by L. Frank Baum.) Now I am going to go to bed and hope for sweet dreams and no puking*.

*I've only puked twice yesterday and once today. I hadn't puked up until then. I'm 9 weeks 5 days today. So the pukies should be getting better, not worse.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Love your stacked hair in that second picture! And boo on the puking, although reading that made me laugh. You poor thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...