20111028

2 Things

Today at 5am, Natalie's fever spiked back up to 103.6. Scary. A dose of tylenol and hours of snuggling in the recliner were in order. Around 7 I made sure the girls were up and set an unhappy Nan on the floor while I got dressed.

At school finally, totally tired from 2 early mornings. I decided that if at 9am she was still feeling cruddy I would take her to the urgent care. Fortunately for us all, I stopped at Target to pick up some infant advil, and even before I gave it to her, she smiled and started acting more like herself again. So I decided to avoid the cesspool of germs that is often called an urgent care.

We came home and snuggled in the chair then she crawled on the floor happily for a while. (She would begin fussing every now and again.)

During one of her screaming fits, I noticed that toothy #2 broke the gum today. That must have exasperated her cruddy feeling for sure. Hopefully it doesn't cause her any more grief now.

1 comment:

Briep said...

Vax and a tooth would give anyone a fever! Hope all is well now. No fun.

P.s. She has caught up to Nannah in the tooth dept. not Omster tho he has the top two also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...