20110304

Spring Things


I just took a shower and shaved my legs. Sure that is no big deal, normally. But to maneuver myself into a good and safe position to shave was difficult. It was also a little scary to wield a sharp blade against my wet skin since I am in no way graceful right now.

But I managed, and did not cut myself at all. Whew. And? It feels great. I donned a pair of maternity jean shorts and plan to go sit out in the sun and let my legs soak in the vitamin d later on.

Did I mention that it is spring in Arizona? The sun is out and shining, the temperatures hover in the mid to upper 70s (and possibly 80s) in the afternoon. The lows are about 50. Its a perfect time of year.

I have seeds planted in the garden, and hope to get a few more in before the baby makes his/her appearance. So far I have a row of sweet corn going, basil, cilantro, dill, nastrium, one artichoke, 2 tomatoes (plain red ones, I still want a purple and yellow tomato plant), and 2 anaheim chile peppers. I have some beans to plant, maybe today, as well as watermelon and sunflowers. I can't wait for the garden to be lush and green, right now its rather sad looking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...