- started laundry, load 4 in the wash right now. Two on the line and one in the dryer.
- emptied and filled the dishwasher. If it doesn't get run at night, it must be done in the morning. That also throws off my dishes schedule.
- fixed the water line going out to the garden. Next up is plotting out the drip lines. To fix the water line I had to saw 2 parts of it off and reattach using an elbow piece. (Not sure what its called its a 90 degree angle PVC piece.)
- had 2 small cups of coffee.
- watched my dog eat grass from one side of the yard while the cat nibbled on the other side. Then the dog puked up the grass (gross, and why did I watch that?).
- thought about baby names. I have some top contenders (in my head) and no I won't share them with you. You'll just have to wait, mua hahahaha. Then again, aside from this baby being head down with a lovely foot or two in my ribs, I don't feel like I know this little one as well as I felt I knew Gwennie. I want an ultrasound, just to see the baby. I don't need one at all, but... I still want one.
- sat at the table on my laptop, reading dumb crap on Facebook as well as blogs.
- wondered if I could take a nap.
- considered turning on the TV to watch "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" on Netflix instant play, which has been my newest television obsession. I want to watch Glee, but it is not on instant play.
- been thankful that last week's cold temperatures are over and Gwennie's rash seems to be better.
- tie-dyed 3 maternity shirts and 2 long sleeved cardigans for the girls.
- considered what to make/eat for lunch (its 11 am now).
What have I done so far today?