20110208

So Far...

What have I done so far today?
  • started laundry, load 4 in the wash right now. Two on the line and one in the dryer.
  • emptied and filled the dishwasher. If it doesn't get run at night, it must be done in the morning. That also throws off my dishes schedule.
  • fixed the water line going out to the garden. Next up is plotting out the drip lines. To fix the water line I had to saw 2 parts of it off and reattach using an elbow piece. (Not sure what its called its a 90 degree angle PVC piece.)
  • showered.
  • had 2 small cups of coffee.
  • watched my dog eat grass from one side of the yard while the cat nibbled on the other side. Then the dog puked up the grass (gross, and why did I watch that?).
  • thought about baby names. I have some top contenders (in my head) and no I won't share them with you. You'll just have to wait, mua hahahaha. Then again, aside from this baby being head down with a lovely foot or two in my ribs, I don't feel like I know this little one as well as I felt I knew Gwennie. I want an ultrasound, just to see the baby. I don't need one at all, but... I still want one.
  • sat at the table on my laptop, reading dumb crap on Facebook as well as blogs.
  • wondered if I could take a nap.
  • considered turning on the TV to watch "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" on Netflix instant play, which has been my newest television obsession. I want to watch Glee, but it is not on instant play.
  • been thankful that last week's cold temperatures are over and Gwennie's rash seems to be better.
  • tie-dyed 3 maternity shirts and 2 long sleeved cardigans for the girls.
  • considered what to make/eat for lunch (its 11 am now).
I've only been up for 5 hours, too. I think that is a lot. Although there is always more to do, isn't there? If I want to get the garden planted next week I need to get the drip lines in and the fencing back up. Lily won't like that, she likes to lay in the dirt of the garden and sun herself.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

damn your productive. Its an hour later in the day from the time your blog was published, and at my house I've done.... nothing. Played online, drank a smoothie, changed some diapers, nursed a baby to sleep...

I have a bunch of stuff we can tie dye for your baby, we need to get on that!

bradagenda said...

"Secret Life of an American Teenager" is ridiculously awesome! I caught a few episodes when Shannon was watching it, and I was floored by how over-the-top, unintentionally funny it is. I cannot understand how that show airs on ABC Family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...