20101229

Our house is in total disarray at the moment. Christmas is still up, in fact I am sitting by the tree at this moment. Its cloudy and cold outside, so the warm feeling coming from the glowing tree is nice. I figure it can stay up until Rhayn goes back to school on Monday.

Yesterday my mom took the girls and I, as well as Madder to see Tangled. It was really cute. I, of course, bawled at the end. Can't help it, I am a female, not just that I am a pregnant female. Its my hormonal right to cry about dumb stuff. After the movie, the girls loaded into my mom's car and went home with her. They love getting to go to her house, but also they will get to spend time with Great-Grandma, and their cousins. I know they will have a good time.

Its so quiet at my house when the girls aren't here. But I am taking this as a time to clean. Like deep clean. I worked on Rhayn's room this morning and into the afternoon. It took about 5 hours but it really looks nice. We had actually cleaned Gwennie's room yesterday before the movie. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as Rhayn's because I had gone in there a little over a month ago.

Next up is our toy room. I doubt I will get to it today, maybe some superficial cleaning because a lot of the things I took out of both of the girls' rooms just made it into that room. (Our toy room is also my craft room and we may call it the bonus or game room, too.)

The cold I had still lingers, draining energy from me. This is not helpful when you have a lot of things you want to accomplish in a short amount of time. I suppose the only way to get it done, is to just get to it. Although a nap would also be nice...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...