20101230

2010 In one word

Many bloggers are choosing one word to describe this past year. Its been an odd one for me (what year isn't?) with so many ups and downs. But I think one of the best words for my year would be "Pregnancy".

We started trying to conceive in February, to avoid adding an August/September baby to the family. (Good thing since my sister ended up adding to the September babes.) We had a chemical pregnancy in March, that would have resulted in a November baby. Then my SIL got pregnant with a December baby.

It would take 6 months of practice before we finally fell pregnant. So in July morning sickness started, and it still plagues me just a little, every once in a while. Although its more about heartburn now.

I'd like to write a post about my plans and goals for this upcoming year, maybe I will get around to that this weekend, in the new year. I can not wait, 2011 is going to be a good one, I can feel it! (Come on, the best part of the new year is coming late March and kicking me, so I really can feel it.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...