20101201

Happy December- Doll


I have been meaning to take pictures of a doll I made for the school store. I finally finished his sweater today. You may recognize his sweater, it was made from left overs from the sweater purse I made. His white t-shirt is from the sleeves of one of Will's old undershirts. While his jeans were once a pair of Rhayn's that ripped and became shorts.I am really pleased with how he turned out and I would love to keep him. But I know I can easily make another and he will sell for about $80.

6 comments:

tif-do said...

He is soooo cute. You are one of the most talented people I know. Keep up the crafting!

purplelurple said...

his is adorable

purplelurple said...

I meant he is adorable. You are so crafty!

Amanda said...

LOVE him. Seriously, you are so talented!

Anonymous said...

I am SO impressed by your creativity, craftiness and the amazing way you re-use things. I always think of the Beasty Boys song and have the words, she's crafty going through my head when I read your posts.

bodaat said...

i'm impressed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...