20101122

Gratitude Monday


Today I am thankful for

  • being born, 33 years ago.
  • Facebook, and reading 20 plus "Happy Birthdays" posted on my wall.
  • an evening out with my awesome cousin, and laughing so hard about balls. I bought a maternity sweater that has ties on it, and at the end of the ties are pom poms. This caused much laughter and joking about "my balls". It was crass but the laughter was needed.
  • a growing belly. I am 23 weeks along today.
  • putting out Christmas decorations, just because I can. I decided last year (or maybe the year before) that my birthday was a better indicator of when to put out the Christmas decorations, because it is exactly the same distance from Christmas every year (unlike Thanksgiving which changes). So yesterday I put up the tree, and got out all of the boxes. No, I didn't decorate the tree, we'll do that either tonight or tomorrow, but the tree is up and I feel the season coming on.

2 comments:

Amie said...

YAY happy birthday, and love the bit about your balls. To be a fly on the wall last night....

Elise said...

HAHAHA HA ha ha.....do your balls hang low? do they......snicker......i...can't ....breath...do they wobble to and fro?....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...