20100920

Gratitude Monday

Gwennie had her first soccer practice on Saturday. She LOVED it and was so excited to get her team shirt. She has her second practice on Tuesday and her first game on Saturday. Rhayn starts practice on Thursday. Its funny because Gwennie was opposed to the idea of soccer after I told her that I had signed both of them up.

I am officially in the 2nd trimester. 14 weeks! (I know some calendars mark the 2nd trimester as starting 13 weeks, but all of the books/websites/etc. say by 14 weeks.) Every week I feel a little better. I have had a few puke-free days, and that is always good. I am still feeling queasy in the evenings, but its nothing compared to just a few weeks ago.

I love the occasional bumps this little love gives me. They aren't regular nor can I count on them, but when they happen, it. is. amazing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

While I agree with what your friend says about your air conditioner, I wanted to say something else...

Gwennie looks so Adorable! Also, congratulations on feeling your baby! I think I am more excited for you because you had to go through hell to get here... I can't wait to see you again... are you showing yet!?

Anonymous said...

Hi. See my different website -[url=http://entmind.com/pub/abcartykuy/]here[/url].

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Thanks for writing this blog, loved reading it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...