20100929

FIVE! Sakes alive


Gwennie is five today. After weeks and weeks worth of waiting, her birthday arrived.

Unfortunately I woke up with a killer migraine (stupid barometric pressure change). I have struggled with it all day. But this post isn't supposed to be about me. Since my head throbs like crazy, I'm just going to post some pictures of her. Maybe later on I can post about her day.

In case you are wondering, those little toys are called Squinkies and they are the next big, cool, thing. Rhayn has one that a friend at school gave her and Gwennie has wanted one of her own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dear Gwennie! She looks so grown up Helena, brings a tear to my eye! :) Hope she is having a good day and that you feel better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...