20100803

Terrible Day

Today has not been a good day. I have thrown up every few hours since I woke up at 6am. (Including once during the night at around 11.) I have tried all of my usual tricks but nothing seems to be working and I feel the macaroni and cheese I just ate threatening to reemerge.

We had plans today, too. This morning we had a playdate but only stayed for and hour and half, rushing home so that I could spend time with the toilet. The girls wanted to have a couple of friends over and I really need to get to the grocery store. This is miserable. I am miserable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! I had awful sickness with Emmie and remember the severe exhaustion nausea brings with it. I had extreme food aversions as well. Yuk, even thinking about it now makes me want to gag. :( Try to make sure that you are taking small sips of fluid regularly at the very least. You also need to be resting, lots which you probably know already. Put the kids in front of a good movie, or preferably several movies and lie down and rest. I hope you feel better soon. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...