This week I am thankful for
- week 7 in this pregnancy, with all of the fun (read as puking) that goes with it. 33ish weeks to go. This week the baby is the size of a blueberry.
- friends who came over and had dinner here (bringing all of the food themselves!) then cleaned up my kitchen before they left. How awesome since I can barely stand to be in the kitchen most of the time.
- one of the same friends who came over today and made dinner for our family tonight.
- a husband who has stepped up and made dinner, brought me food upstairs and not gotten mad at me for wanting to hole up in the bedroom and read.
- the smell (and taste) of freshly baked french bread.