20100815

I love tomatoes, I know I have written about that before. However, every time I eat one, I get sick. But they taste so good. Sooo. good.

For weeks I would drink huge cups of milk, it would calm my stomach. However I figured out that I am abut 10 times more likely to vomit if I drink milk. It also, tastes so very good and I want to drink it all day. (Also have you ever puked up milk? Ewww.)

Why are these triggers? Why has this pregnancy taken tomatoes away from me? Why does the smell of lavender also send me running? None of it makes sense, does it?

3 comments:

Amie said...

It's so weird what our bodies do and go through while we're pregnant. While non-pregnant, I can't eat red apples: I get a really bad stomach ache every time. But while pregnant, I can eat all the apples I want.

I hope your milk/lavender/tomato phase is just that, and goes away quickly!

Briep said...

i cant eat tomatoes this pregnancy either. I also cant eat pickles or to much lettuce.. I know it sucks but it will be worth it!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you should switch to milkshakes instead of milk. They sound much better and thicker. My thicker theory being they stay in your tummy longer?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...