20100303

(semi) Wordless Wednesday- the Garden





I don't have a lot to say at the moment. I'm sorry about that, I know you are all used to me chatting endlessly about crap. Maybe its this beautiful weather. Maybe its because my baby Rhayn will soon by NINE! Maybe its just that I am introspective at the moment. Whatever the cause, hopefully I will have something good to say soon, because it feels strange to not have new posts.

Please enjoy what is happening in our garden. (I just ate a strawberry from our garden. It was so good.)

4 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

So cool! I really want a garden when we buy a house. I am so looking forward to it!!

Meli said...

Mmmmmm, fresh strawberries!

Anonymous said...

That's some nice looking broccoli you have there my friend! :)

bodaat said...

i have GOT to start working on my veggie garden! the sound of that strawberry got me all hungry for it's sweetness. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...