20100212

Cycle 1

What is going on with my "lady parts" seriously? On Tuesday I started spotting, just a little bit and it was brown, then Wednesday it was reddish. Thursday I was sure that moon time was approaching, I felt some cramping and was definitely not a nice person. But nothing more than spotting all day. (I had put in my diva cup, thinking aunt flo was on her way.)

This morning, nothing... nothing. What the heck. Usually I get two days of spotting, then maybe a day off or not, before my period comes in full force in the morning. So it should be here. I want it to come. I want this month's cycle to be over. I have been in a funk all week, as Will can attest to, and I KNOW that as soon as I fully start the flow, I will feel 100% better.

Argh.
(And yes, I have taken pregnancy tests, multiple cheapie ones, that were all negative. With Gwennie I had a positive about now and I am almost positive that I am not pregnant.)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I believe that somehow your body knows when you are trying to conceive and then its acts all crazy just to be mean. You can go along, normal nancy, then boom. Everything is wonky, just because now it really matters to you. Bleh. TTC is the most crazy making time... Good luck to you, and many many blessings to you and catching that egg!

bodaat said...

Stress my lady, stress.

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Stop stressing! I know it's hard, but seriously...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...