20091119

Gratitude Day 19

I am thankful for impromptu dinner parties with great friends.

I made a pan of delicious chicken, black bean and corn enchiladas yesterday. Usually by the time we get to the last few servings I am utterly sick of them, too. Last night though, a good friend of ours called and offered to bring over some of his red velvet cake (I think it is the same thing, its really good, but by the last slice you are sick of it.) Will offered him our enchiladas, which after a little coaxing he accepted.

At around six they all showed up, enjoyed dinner and beverages, and left us with enough of the cake for last night, and most likely tonight (unless I get to it later.) It was nice to have people to share with, and to have good conversation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...