20091031

Happy Halloween all.

Its a lovely day in Arizona, the sort of day people move to this state for. We are looking at a high of about 80, there is a breeze in the air, and its just perfect. I had a hard time getting going this morning, and honestly have no desire to do much of anything. We all need a day off right? I haven't had one in a while, and this evening we are headed to our friends' house for a potluck and then trick-or-treating in their 'hood. We have our windows open, oh its bliss. I could lay on the couch and stare outside all day. I'm not, but I did attempt to take a nap, and I took a bath this morning. (I woke up really sore and achy, the bath helped.)

My garden sprouted this morning. There are a few little green heads popping out of the soil. You have to look really carefully to see them. Its exciting because we planted the seeds randomly and have no idea which ones are coming up, I believe it is the radishes, but who knows.

I suppose I really don't have much else to say, enjoy your Halloween and eat lots of candy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...